[sync] Horde 5.1.4 and Funambol SyncML Client for Blackberry

Jürgen Dankoweit Juergen.Dankoweit at T-Online.de
Wed Jul 2 15:47:48 UTC 2014

Hello to the list,

currently I have great troubles with syncing my calendar and constacts
data between Horde and my Blackberry.
After installation and configurating the Funambol client everything
works perfect.

When I log off and log in again with the Funambol client it is
impossible to sync calendar and contacts.

Now I want to find out why this is so.
I want to log the data which are sent from Horde to the Blackberry in a
file for further analyzing.

Please tell me which PHP file is responsible for the communcation.

In advance many thanks for your help.

Best regards

Jürgen Dankoweit