[sync] [horde] Debugging ActiveSync GAL search

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Fri Aug 29 20:36:40 UTC 2014

Zitat von lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

> Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>
>> Multiple Android devices,  including Note 3 and Galaxy Nexus,
>> third party app "Nine", and  iOS devices (various versions ).
>> Possibly more,  but don't remember the at time I tested the others
>> for this feature and I'm not in front of my testing setup.
>>
>> mike
>> Sent from mobile
>
> Thanks, so we have something special in our config. What we have
> done is the following:
>
> In the Admin configuration -> turba -> GAL choosed the LDAP
> directory and saved the config
>
> There are two (user) groups which have the read/show rights on this
> address book which include the AS users
>
> In the user configuration for IMP the search addressbooks include
> the LDAP directory with choosing all fields set as searchable by
> turba/config/backends.local.php. The searching in Turba works fine
> for the user and the GAL has worked some time in the past, but is
> broken since latest updates.
>
> The special points could be that we have groups for the permission
> on the addressbook and that we set the address books to use in IMP
> with a hook to all addressbooks.
>
> Regards
>
> Andreas

Ok, its the same on both systems. It looks like the Active Sync GAL
always try to return all entries no matter what the search was. On the
main system when changing the GAL to a smaller SQL address book all
entries are returned for every seearch like with the test system :-(
Any idea what could be wrong? As said this has worked trouble free
until Horde 5.2 / IMP 6.2.

Thanks

Andreas