[sync] Photos not syncing (SyncML)

Adelium adelium904 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 13:10:33 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,

As mentioned before, Syncing image through SyncML is not working.
To be more specific when syncing from devices to the Horde Server, It
works. But from server to devices (Funambol app on android and
SyncEvolution on Debian Wheezy), no pictures are synced. I have tryed to
find a solution with no luck.

Any advice?

Regards
Vandman

Sep 20, 2014; 10:46pm Michael J Rubinsky Michael J Rubinsky

Quoting vandman <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I already posted a long time ago a question about syncing photos from
> contact. And the reply was it is working perfectly.
> Cf: http://horde.690.n7.nabble.com/sync-contact-picture-td121736.html
>
> It is still not working. I do not know why.
>
> Not working with my phone (android 4.4.3)
> With many linux (all debian wheezy)

Using what type of synchronization protocol? I can verify that it
works with ActiveSync.

> I have tried also to export one contact and I do not see the photo in
> the vcard (csv file).

vcard != csv, the data should be in the vcard, but not in the csv file.

> Is anyone aving this issue?

Not I.

--
mike