[sync] ActiveSync Class 'Horde_ActiveSync_Wbxml' not found

SeaTea besteld at tool.nl
Thu Oct 9 08:44:20 UTC 2014

Hi,
I have installed horde 5.2.2 on Centos 6.5 (with postfix/dovecot) via PEAR
installer.  All works fine for web-mail.
Now I am trying to enable Active Sync, but I have some errors and I do not
know where to start solving this.

When I use a browser to view the ActiveSync page I see:
Class 'Horde_ActiveSync_Wbxml' not found

In /var/log/messages I see:
Class 'Horde_ActiveSync_Wbxml' not found [pid 21353 on line 11 of
"/usr/share/pear/Horde/Core/Factory/ActiveSyncServer.php"]

What could be the reason for this ?