[sync] ActiveSync Class 'Horde_ActiveSync_Wbxml' not found

SeaTea besteld at tool.nl
Thu Oct 9 11:31:26 UTC 2014

Jan Schneider wrote
> The class is there (in ActiveSync/Wbxml.php) and distributed. You may
> have a corrupt upgrade, byte code cache, or autoloader cache.

It was no upgrade, but a new installation.
How can I test if cache is the problem ? How can I clear the cache ?

(I am not a php expert so please give me some hints wat path I should follow
to solve this)

Could it be a file owner issue or something (now they are root/root) ?
I have checked Wbxml.php is in /usr/share/pear/Horde/Rpc/Syncml

I have not setup autodiscover yet as I enter the servers manually in the
clients, could this be the reason ?