[sync] ActiveSync multiple calendar synchronization

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 20:21:32 UTC 2014

On 11 Nov 2014 21:11, "Arjen de Korte" <arjen+horde at de-korte.org> wrote:

> Citeren Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>
>> IIRC Moxier mail doesn't uniquely identify itself. It's impossibl e to
distinguish between itself and the native client. The fact that it worked
previously was probably luck.

> I just found out that Moxier Mail is no longer in Google Play Store. I
guess it is better to start looking for another EAS client, rather than
trying to make this work in a product that is no longer maintained. Too
bad, I kind of liked the simple interface it had...

Just interested if you've tried Boxer?

Simon