[sync] ActiveSync attachments not downloading, disappearing on devices

Andreas Schneider as at schneider-pc.ch
Wed Nov 26 16:51:05 UTC 2014

  ----- Nachricht von Volker Then <horde40 at volkerthen.com> ---------
  Datum: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 17:26:27 +0100
    Von: Volker Then <horde40 at volkerthen.com>
Betreff: Re: [sync] ActiveSync attachments not downloading, disappearing on
devices
     An: sync at lists.horde.org

> Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>
>> Quoting Volker Then <horde40 at volkerthen.com>:

>>> Yes, the cache files were removed after I got the message "Cache
>>> version changed" after the recent updates. How would I remove and
>>> recreate a production account? The user's account is working on his
>>> iOS client. Cache files are stored in the local file system, the user
>>> backend is ldap.
>>
>> Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I'm talking about the sync cache and/or
>> client state. These are not related to any other Horde cache. They are
>> stored in SQL.
>>
>> Anyway, if removing the client from Horde's activesync administration
>> screen doesn't force OL to reset itself, you can either remove OL's
>> local cache file and/or just delete and recreate the account in OL.
>
> Again some tests with Outlook and ActiveSync. It's still not working
> like prior to ActiveSync 2.20.*. The full collection never gets synced,
> Outlook retrieves identical ServerEntryIDs multiple times, but in the
> client no email appears. When I sync only the last month, some utems got
> synced, before the syncing process stops. The Log says, that it found
> loads of changes, but they don't get synced. Any progress here? OL sync
> was working almost perfectly in the last weeks. Anyone else witnessing
> this? (in case you have an up-to-date horde installation)
> Volker

hi i have the same issue ... updated today morning ... endless outlook 2013
sync
in the apache.log i found 1000x :

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function toString()
on a non-object in /usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Mime/Part.php on line 1282
  Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Andreas Schneider

JUERG SCHNEIDER AG Software - Computer
Solothunerstrasse 7
CH-4614 Hägendorf

Tel. ++41 62 216 51 46
Fax  ++41 62 216 51 47
Telefonzeiten: Mo-Fr, 8:00-12:00 Uhr + 14:00-17:00 Uhr
http://www.schneiderpc.ch