[sync] Syncing shared calendars with caldav

zulan zulan at zulan.net
Wed Feb 11 20:03:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

I want to share calendars between two horde users. Within the webapp it works
as intended, but I seem unable to access the shared calendars through CalDav.

In the account (rpc.php/principals/mylogin) listing, the shared calendars
don't show up.
When i try to access them via the subscription url
(rpc.php/calendars/otherlogin/calendar:...) I get an error (e.g.
Sabre\DAVACL\Exception\NeedPrivileges, User did not have the required
privileges ({DAV:}read) for path).

Any suggestions?

I am running horde 5.1.5 (from ubuntu) and connect with DAVdroid on android
and some motorola CalDav sync adapter on another android.

Best,
Zulan