[sync] Duplicate calendar events using syncml

grupo correo grupodecorreo10 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:47:49 UTC 2015

Hi List,

Calendar events created in Outlook 2010 are duplicates when I synchronize with
the server.

When i create an event in Outlook Calendar and sync with funambol, this
event is uploaded to the server, and this one is created in Kronolith. But
when i re-sync outlook calendar with funambol the event is created again.
So, the same event is repeated. If i delete the event create previously in
outlook, this one doesn't desepear from Horde.

I'm using the 5.2.1 version of Horde, funambol 10.0.1 and SyncML version 1.2
.

The only error that appears in the log of php.txt is:
"PHP ERROR: session_destroy(): Trying to destroy uninitialized session"

I attach the logs of the test and php.txt that I have made.

Thanks a lot.