[sync] Shared Calendar Syncing

Tim ODriscoll tim.odriscoll at lambrookschool.co.uk
Fri May 1 21:46:16 UTC 2015

On Fri, 01 May 2015, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:
> Quoting Tim ODriscoll <tim.odriscoll at lambrookschool.co.uk>:
>> I have 6 users who all need read/write access to one users
>> calendar. This is a huge calendar (2000 events for the current
>> year) and the users would like a desktop app (windows 7) to manage
>> said calendar.
>
> This is indeed possible via ActiveSync already if the client
> supports multiple collections per type (Outlook 2013 supports this).

Thanks Mike.

Could you give me a brief overview of how to set it up? I've got
Outlook 2013 installed and have set up my Horde ActiveSync account on
it, but how do you add a calendar that has been shared with me via
Kronolith to my Outlook?

In Kronolith's sync preferences I can only select my own calendars to
sync, not another users.

Many thanks,

Tim