[sync] Attachments not downloading on WP8.1

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Sep 16 14:04:43 UTC 2015

Quoting Ivan Kouvykov <ivan at kouvykov.com>:

> Hello,
>

> When I try to download attachment from WP8.1 device (Lumia 920) it
> can’t get it to device (Downloading… → Download Incomplete).
>

> ActiveSync and Horde logs attached.
>

> Kindest regards,
> Ivan Kouvykov
>
>  <mailto:ivan at kouvykov.com> ivan at kouvykov.com

I don't have a 8.1 device to test, only a 8.0 - which works as
expected. The log you provided doesn't show any obvious errors. Please
verify that you are running the most recent packages for
Horde_ActiveSync and Horde_Core, as there were some recent stream
filter related fixes that could have caused your symptoms on certain
versions of PHP.

--
mike
The Horde Project