[sync] ActveSync v16.0 crowd funding campaign.

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Sep 30 14:33:12 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

Well, it's that time again. The Horde Project would like to ask for
support in funding a new feature - adding support for Microsoft's
Exchange ActiveSync version 16.0 support. This new version was just
released by Microsoft this past summer and includes some exciting
improvements to calendar synchronization and Drafts folder
synchronization. You can view the tilt campaign here:
http://tilt.tc/vIyw and the Microsoft Blog article describing the
release here:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/exchangedev/archive/2015/06/08/announcing-exchange-activesync-v16.aspx.

As always, we appreciate our community's generous support!

--
mike
The Horde Project