[sync] Known issues with contact photos via Exchange ActiveSync?

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon May 9 22:33:25 UTC 2016

Quoting Torben Dannhauer <torben at dannhauer.info>:

> Hi,
>

> are there currently known issues with contact photos in ActiveSync?
>

> My iPhone (Latest iOS: 9.3.1) does not send updated contact photos to horde
> (latest stable release 5.2.10). This feature worked already some time ago.
>
> Other changes are send to horde as expected.
>

> Thanks for a first feedback before I start setting up a test environment to
> create clean logs.

A quick test shows that adding a *new* contact with photo works from
iOS, but editing the photo of an existing one seems to delete the
photo server-side. I'm on the road, so don't have logs to look at.
I'll look more closely when I'm back. If you do generate any logs or
other data, please open a ticket on bugs.horde.org so I don't forget
about this.