[sync] Using activesync with git version of horde

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Tue Sep 28 07:00:44 UTC 2021

Hi Mike,

Am 28.09.21 um 02:39 schrieb Mike:

> I've installed horde using the git version of horde and have installed
> the activesync module.
>
> Are there other pieces I need to load as well?
>
> I would expect that in the administration menu that ActiveSync would
> be listed.
>
> Additionally, when setting permissions, I'd expect it to also exist
> there.
>
> Probably just don't have all the needed pieces.
>
> Thanks for some guidance.
>
> Mike

If you use ActiveSync in horde-git or horde/composer, you should have
all the pieces in place already. You may want to configure a redirect
for the well-known URIs to help apps on your mobile to autodetect.

Out of curiosity: Which use case is better for you using ActiveSync
rather than CalDAV/CardDAV and imap?

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer