[thor] Re: The Horde Thor Project

Carlos Pedrinaci cpedrinaci at yahoo.es
Tue Oct 28 05:46:07 PST 2003

Hi Brian,

First of all I want to say that I'm glad to see you are interested in
such a project and even more if you are looking for helping on its
development.
I'm currently doing "big" changes on the system and integrating Nag on
it. Those changes should be commited to the cvs this week if all goes
ok.
Concerning assistance with development... it is more than welcome!
I imagine you have already checked out its code and have given it a go.
If this is not the case I suggest you to do it.
Soon a lot of nice features you'd like to implement will come to your
mind (I already have many but very few spare time). I will be very happy
to work with you on implementing them so that we all benefit from a
better THOR!

For discussions about its development please do it via THOR mailing list
(http://lists.horde.org/mailman/listinfo/thor) or on #horde at
irc.freenode.net.

For being informed about CVS commits join the CVS mailing list
(http://lists.horde.org/mailman/listinfo/cvs)

Regards,

Carlos