[thor] Fwd: [PEAR-DEV] Image_Digraph and Structures_Graph Package Proposal

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 31 09:01:33 PST 2004

This sort of code might be really useful for project visualization type
things...

----- Forwarded message from sergio.carvalho at portugalmail.com -----
    Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:15:54 +0000
    From: Sergio Carvalho <sergio.carvalho at portugalmail.com>
 Subject: [PEAR-DEV] Image_Digraph and Structures_Graph Package Proposal
      To: pear-dev at lists.php.net

Hi,

I'd like to propose two new packages for PEAR: Image_Digraph and
Structures_Graph

Image_Digraph is a package that is able to convert a Structures_Graph to
an image. The package can also generate client-side imagemaps targeting
the nodes, as well as hover nodes' HTML and javascript.

A sample of the result of Image_Digraph is here:
 http://pear.sergiocarvalho.com/docs/Image_Digraph/example/
Source code for Image_Digraph is here:
 http://pear.sergiocarvalho.com/source/Image_Digraph-0.1/
And documentation is here:
 http://pear.sergiocarvalho.com/docs/Image_Digraph/
The package can be installed from this URL:
 http://pear.sergiocarvalho.com/Image_Digraph

Image_Digraph depends on Structures_Graph, which is a package for
creating and manipulating graph datastructures. It allows building of
directed and undirected graphs, with data and metadata stored in nodes.
The library provides functions for graph traversing as well as for
characteristic extraction from the graph topology.

Source code for Structures_Graph is here:
 http://pear.sergiocarvalho.com/source/Structures_Graph-0.1/
Documentation for Structures_Graph is here:
 http://pear.sergiocarvalho.com/docs/Structures_Graph/
And the package can be installed from this URL:
 http://pear.sergiocarvalho.com/Structures_Graph/

Please comment,

Sérgio Carvalho

P.S. I'd propose this through PEPr, except it's not obvious how to
propose packages into PEPr without a web account.

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."