[thor] Changes

Carlos Pedrinaci cpedrinaci at yahoo.es
Tue Jun 8 14:01:42 PDT 2004

Indeed.

My idea is to reuse as much as possible the rest of
the modules, through the creation of new Items which
are basically wrappers.

For instance Forums and Bug Tracking will be
integrated into Thor by the BugTracking and Forum
items which make calls to Whups and Agora APIs
respectively. In the case of Deliverables I intend to
link that with Gollem etc..

The point is to be able to seamlessly integrate and
reuse components as much as possible.

There is still some infrastructure work to be done for
allowing Administrators to establish policies for
Projects creation obliging new projects to have some
specific Items, restricting them to a set of Items
etc...

Obviously, I'm open to suggestions, and the quest for
items is opened :)

Regards,

Carlos