[thor] Thor Update Problem

Carlos Pedrinaci cpedrinaci at yahoo.es
Mon Aug 23 00:07:16 PDT 2004

The only driver available since early June is the Horde
DataTree. The driver was changed in the light of bringing to Thor the
benefits of hierarchies and the advantages of a modular and extensible infrastructure.

If you created your projects before that date you will not be able to
get them. However, porting the old projects to the new driver shouldn't
be difficult.

Carlos