[thor] Fwd: RE: Horde Customisation and additions

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jul 20 03:11:34 PDT 2005

Hi, this is from a potential client, any comments?

However, I've been playing with the Projects module (thor) and I'd like
to use it show the status of the current projects. However, it appears
to be in the very early stages of development. What I'd like is to
complete the functionality such that project definitions do not require
the specification in PHP as it is currently.

Ideally what I'd like to define the project life cycle and deliverable
and track it along those lines, the whole thing should be configurable
from the GUI front end, much like Whups is. I'd like to be able to
change the OSs on a per-project-type basis, enable project deletion,
enable status notes to be added to the file.

Does this align with the Thor development direction?

I like to keep and extend the ability to request projects as that will
mean requesting projects will be rigorous.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/