[thor] Cannot find the database file(thor.sql)

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Mon May 29 00:22:01 PDT 2006

On 27/05/06, Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote:
> Quoting Manilal K M <libregeek at gmail.com>:
>
> >   I recently installed thor(Project Manager) from CVS and tried to install
> > it within my horde installation. But failed since the  downloaded source
> > didn't has a database file(thor.sql). Somebody please post this file so I
> > can proceed with the installation.
>
> Thor doesn't have any of its own database files - everything is stored
> in the Horde DataTree.
>
> -chuck

Chuck,
  Thanks for your fast reply. I managed to install and configure thor
within the horde installation. But the data I inserted thru Thor
doesn't seems to be inserted in the horde_datatree table. I couldn't
find anything about Thor in /tmp/horde.log(I have enabled the debug
mode for logging). Is it a bug? Please guide me. I'm ready to
contribute if it's worth for me. Of course I can decide only after
testing it.

regards
Manilal