[trean] wrong field to show

Mon, 9 Sep 2002 00:25:10 -0500

Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike@graftonhall.co.nz>:

> 1. a) should you be able to set individual folders as private, shared, or
> public.

Yes.  If possible, it would be nice to do this down to the bookmark level.

>    b) Or should this be done on collections of bookmarks like in kronolith
> where
> you switch between calendars, should we be switching between bookmark
> colections?

This wouldn't be as useful as the other options.  But it would be better
than nothing sharable at all.

> 2. Should the current categories stay named as categories or be called
> folders?

I like categories and I dislike folders (as names for this application, that
is)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage