[trean] Ideas for Trean

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 08:21:25 -0400

Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike@graftonhall.co.nz>:

> If it was moved to an sql backend then each bookmark would be a separate
> row with smaller, quicker to access field lengths.

It would also let you put a bookmark into multiple categories easily, do
more advanced searching, etc.

The huge adavantage of using categories is that it doesn't require much in
the way of configuration - no new tables, etc. But that may be outweighed by
the drawbacks of slightly, uh, abusing the category backend. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>