[trean] Categories show up as numeric and a fatal error when I forget to select a category.

Chris Albertson alb@chrisalbertson.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:56:17 -0500

Judging by the design of the "My Bookmarks," it looks like it was meant to be
then top of the tree. I don't think this was designed to contain any bookmarks.
I get that exact same error when I try to add bookmarks to "My Bookmarks."
I think what I may do sometime is just jump in there and remove the "add
Bookmark" button from that screen when you've selected "My Bookmarks" and just
leave the "add subcategory" button.

--
Chris Albertson
alb@chrisalbertson.com

Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

4783147098