[trean] adding to My Bookmarks

Nate Mollring nmollring@cennecs.org
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 22:23:02 -0500

Quoting Michal <michal@michal.no-ip.com>:

> I don't think so. Look further in this mailing list

I didn't find anything in the mailing list archive that says anything like the
problem I'm having.  Everything works error free, except that I can't add to the
main list.  If that's how it's setup, thats OK, but the option to add to the
main "My Bookmarks" should be disabled.  Can other people add to the My
Bookmarks without creating a subfolder?
Nate