[trean] adding to My Bookmarks **Patch**

Chris Albertson alb@chrisalbertson.com
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 11:49:41 -0500

This message is in MIME format.

Attached please find "browse.php." This replaces the browse.php that lives in
the root of trean.
I changed the following line:
 $show_new_bookmark = !$showBookmarks;
--to--
 $show_new_bookmark = $showBookmarks;

The code for the ability to "not" show the add bookmark menu item was all
there, it just had the wrong boolean set.
I believe this change will also jive with future releases of trean where I'd
suspect that additional category/sub-category groupings could be added. (ie.
another "My_Bookmarks" level item with sub-categories)

If you have any questions about this change, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks!

--
Chris Albertson
alb@chrisalbertson.com

Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

4783147098

Quoting Nate Mollring <nmollring@cennecs.org>:

> Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike@graftonhall.co.nz>:
>
> > > ----- Message from nmollring@cennecs.org ---------

> > > I didn't find anything in the mailing list archive that says anything
> like
> > > the
> > > problem I'm having.  Everything works error free, except that I can't
add
> > > the
> > > main list.  If that's how it's setup, thats OK, but the option to add to
> > the
> > > main "My Bookmarks" should be disabled.  Can other people add to the My
> > > Bookmarks without creating a subfolder?
> > > Nate
> >
> > At the moment you can not add the to "My Bookmarks" category. Patches are
> > welcome, I haven't had any time to work on Trean for a while now.
> >
> > - Mike :-)
> >

> Thanks, just making sure I have everything working as good as it can on CVS.
> Nate
>
>  --

> Central Nebraska Community Services
> http://www.welcome2cncs.com

This email was sent from www.chrisalbertson.com
using IMP mailing program, part of the Horde suite
of information management tools.
http://horde.org/
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: browse.php