[trean] adding to My Bookmarks **Patch II**

Nate Mollring nmollring@cennecs.org
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 14:40:10 -0500

Quoting Chris Albertson <alb@chrisalbertson.com>:

> Yup. That bothered me as well. Another thing is that when you select add
> bookmark from within a category, it didn't select that category by default.
> So....
> Here is a patch to fix those two items.
> 1) Removed "My_Bookmarks" as a selection in the add bookmark page.
> 2) Changed the logic to make it select the category for you if you add from
> within a category.

Looks good.  Now how about this for an idea.  When you select Add from the top
tool bar, it defaults to the first sub-category--regardless which category you
are in when you click it.  Either having it say 'Select Category' or default to
the current category might be good.  Oh, and I just noticed that all these test
categories I created can't be deleted?