[trean] editing not working

Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:29:37 -0500

Just downloaded trean cvs head this morning.  Trying it out for the first
time.  Created a sub-category.  Created 3 bookmarks in it without problem.
Deleted an item (BTW, no confirmation on delete, should we add one???)
So far, all is good.  Try to edit a bookmark.  Nothing.  No errors in my
logs, no errors in the returned html.  I get a page, with the menu at
the top, but no other content.  Relevent html is probably this part right
after the menu:

So, any ideas why I can't edit bookmarks?  Known problem, or just me?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!