[trean] remove category

Chris Albertson alb@chrisalbertson.com
Wed Oct 9 22:29:40 2002

I've been doing it via SQL in the DB. It's been a bit, but I believe the links
and the category are stored in the same record in the categories DB. When you
delete the category, you kill all the links as well.
Someone correct me if my memory has failed again.

SQL is the safest/only way I know of currently. But, the rate at which
development has been moving on this over the past 2 days, I wouldn't be
surprised if a category delete function is added very soon.

A big "THANKS" to all who have put effort into the recent changes. WTG!

--
Chris Albertson
alb@chrisalbertson.com

Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

4783147098