[trean] Patch for case when No categories are set

Michal michal@michal.no-ip.com
Thu Oct 10 01:45:21 2002

I'm sorry for third mail about the same, but here is better version (cleaner)
of these patches which doesn't have any problem when displaying options menu.

http://horde.nantucketkiteboarding.com/trean/browse.php.diff.txt
http://horde.nantucketkiteboarding.com/trean/menu.inc.diff.txt

Michal

P.S. I wish I would be able to delete my older posts |-)