[trean] missing conf files

Thu Nov 7 15:25:10 2002

Quoting Terry van der Linden <terry_vd_linden@yahoo.com>:

> Hello again,
>
> Can I also download the conf file

There is none to download (you'd have to get one from someone else
running trean if you wanted to go that route).

> and the files in
> /lib because I’m missing those also

That is bad.  You shouldn't be missing anything in "lib" under trean.

> Maybe someone can mail me those files.

Perhaps, but I'd rather fix your problems rather than circumvent them.

> I’m unable to get the administrator horde tools to
> work correctly so I want to put the files on the
> system and edit them by hand.

What problem(s) do you have with the admin tools?  What files are you missing
other than conf.php?

What version of Horde are you using?

--
Eric Rostetter