[trean] Cannot add anything to my bookmarks

Nate Stuart newt@newtsplace.com
Sat Nov 9 14:24:34 2002

Can't add sub-catagories, or bookmarks. The only add button I have is to
add a new catagory, and it appears to not do anything.

I tried importing bookmarks from a Mozilla export, it came back saying
that I had 30 some bookmarks successfully added, but they never showed up,
and the horde_catagories database is totally empty.

Oh, and no errors are shown in the log either.

Any thoughts?

I have created a test user for you all to look at the same problem if you
like.

Username/Password: trean/trean
Website: http://www.newtsplace.com/horde

Thanks!