[trean] import ie6

Ilya mail at krel.org
Sun Dec 15 21:48:08 PST 2002

nope, not working completely yet ;)

i imported my bookmarks from IE (about 10 subfolders and some in root)
prior to that i created two subcategories - home and work
so i imported these ones to work. The root ones appear fine.
But the ones in subfolders only got imported in first subfolder (it has same
name as its parent if it makes any difference).

Import did create all 10 subfolders, but except first one rest are empty.
I browsed SQL to make sure there is nothing in the data, and its not a
presentation problem and confirmed that the entries are indeed empty.