[trean] Edit/Delete Bookmarks

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Thu Jan 9 21:04:47 PST 2003

I just started using trean; I had no idea it would be so useful! Great job!

In using it, I noticed that there are edit and delete links for each bookmark
when using the 3 line (standard) template, but no edit/delete links when using
the 1 and 2 line templates. I started looking at changing this, then thought
there might be a reason for it that I hadn't thought of.

Is it intentional? As I said, I started looking at changing it, but it might
take a while as my php/horde skills aren't yet where I would like them to be :-)

Thanks,
Rick