[trean] Bookmarks display row ends not lining up

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Sun Feb 2 09:47:06 PST 2003

I'm using the latest CVS.

I'm trying to fix a cosmetic problem. When I display bookmarks, the header ("%s
Bookmarks" with the "New Bookmark" link) goes all the way to the right edge of
the screen. The subcategories header above it ("%s Subcategories" with the "New
Subcategory" and "Delete this Category" links) stops before reaching the right
edge of the screen (almost like there's an empty column of a different class
before the end of the screen). The actual bookmarks (the rows with alternating
colors and "edit" and "delete" icons) also stop before the right edge of the
screen, but stop even before the end of the subcategories header (like there are
two empty columns of a different class before the edge of the screen).

I wish I knew how to take a screenshot so I could show what I'm talking about;
in this case, a picture really is worht a thousand words.

I've looked at the code and the page source. The source looks like it should be
rendering everything properly (I don't see any extra table tags or colspan
properties).

Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Rick

P.S. I use mozilla under Linux and Windows, and have tried IE under Windows, and
the screens are the same under all of them.