[trean] Install Problems

Chris J Albertson alb at chrisalbertson.com
Mon Feb 24 14:05:03 PST 2003

I would create another horde DB on your MySQL server. There are many DB changes
that I doubt would work too well with 2.2.1. Otherwise, yup. 2 dirs should work
fine. You should only have to change your root path and your new DB name/access
rights in configs/horde.php.

--
Chris Albertson
Owner - ChrisAlbertson.com  (Actually, I rent, with an option to buy)

4783147098

Quoting Derek H Slama <dslama at derekslama.com>:

 Is it possible to Run Horde 2.2.1 and 3.0 CVS on the same system in different
 directories using the same database (MySQL) for storage preferences? I might
 upgrade if it's easy enough. Thanks for the quick reply!