[trean] trean + giapeto

Marko marko at oblo.com
Tue May 6 21:24:50 PDT 2003

> Quoting Marko <marko at oblo.com>:
>
> > could be also done for jonah too i suppose? bookmark an internal channel
> > and have it alert when it updates?
>
> Could be done for a lot of things, like a calendar, even, too. I like the
> idea, but don't have a clear idea on implementation yet.

maybe for now just split it up into these types of bookmarks:
 'url'  - plain vanilla...
 'api'  - be able to define it for each app. ie. each app would store a "call"
that could be made from trean and that could be queried from the originating
app?
and maybe later...
 'hook' - something install configurable from hooks.php perhaps? so that any
other (non-horde) app could pass some parameters to trean to keep track of and
report on. just thinking aloud...