[trean] Call to undefined function: setoption()

Neil Jolly neil at jollycom.ca
Mon Jul 28 15:44:23 PDT 2003

I've installed Trean on working Horde HEAD version, and am getting the
following error after configuring from Administration -> Configuration
-> Bookmarks:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setoption() in
/var/www/html/horde/trean/browse.php on line 35

I tried the most recent versions of /horde/lib/Tree/*.php figuring my
horde version is about 10 days old, and might be missing some new
functions, bat alas I was not successful. Any ideas anyone?

--
Neil Jolly

(with Yoda-like voice)
"Confrontation leads to anger...  Anger leads to fear...  Fear leads
to using Windows NT in mission-critical combat systems...  And this is
how the ancients fell...