[trean] Configuring trean

Brian M Dube brian.dube at gotgoat.com
Thu Aug 7 14:53:42 PDT 2003

You need the CVS version of Horde to use the CVS HEAD version of an
application.

Brian

Quoting Mark Toomey <mark at fcs.uga.edu>:

Ok, so I grabbed the latest snapshot tarball of trean and put it in my
horde
tree.

Differerently from any other horde app I've installed so far, the
INSTALL
docs for trean say:

" To configure Trean, login to Horde as an Administrator and click on
the
Administration icon. From here click the Configuration button, then
select
Bookmarks from the drop down box and click Configure.

You will be presented with a list of Trean options. Set the options how
you
wish then generate the configuration"

What the heck is that about?

Also, in the config dir, there is a prefs.php.dist and a conf.xml and no
conf.php.

And, there doesn't appear to be any sql stuff or how I should setup same
for
Trean to store its bookmarks.

Sorry if this is a newbie/dumb query.

--