[trean] logging in as admin to create config files?

barryrs at hobosjunkyard.com barryrs at hobosjunkyard.com
Thu Jan 1 16:59:13 PST 2004

I'm trying to setup Trean and have run into the following message:

> This is the main Trean configuration file. It contains paths and options for
the > Trean scripts. If there is only a conf.xml file in
> /var/www/html/mail/horde/trean/config, you need to login as an administrator
and > create the file with the web frontend under "Administration =>
Configuration".

(Yes I downloaded Test.php from CVS and added it to my horde/lib dir.)

What might be the best way to create these Trean configuration files if my
version of horde doesn't have any (developer)admin login stuff?

Any suggestions would help, or at least point me in some direction.

Thanks,
  -Barry-