[trean] Fwd: Re: Again some little patches for Trean

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jan 2 08:31:50 PST 2004

I'm too swamped right now to deal with off-list patches. If someone has the time
to contact him, that'd be great.

----- Forwarded message from micha at kovoks.nl -----
    Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 16:28:58 +0100
    From: Micha Kersloot <micha at kovoks.nl>
 Subject: Re: Again some little patches for Trean
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Hi,

On 2-jan-04, at 17:11, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Micha Kersloot <micha at kovoks.nl>:
>
>> Sorry to bother you again, but here are som mozilla-needed fixes and
>> some (i find) cosmetic improvements.
>
> Please send these to the trean list, not to any of the developers
> directly.

Is the list open for messages from non-subscribed adresses? I don't
want to subscribe to the list, because I don't need more mail in my
inbox (or any other mailbox for that matter ;-)

The patches you received from me are just some things I found
installing trean, I don't want to be a trean developer.

If you realy don't want the patches, that is all right by me. I will
then consider if I want to subscribe to the list or keep the patches
for myself.

Greetings,

Micha Kersloot
http://www.kovoks.nl/

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe