[trean] 2005-03-15_move_to_horde_share.php still didn't do what I expected.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Mar 16 11:23:18 PST 2005

Sequel to my previos email.  I had run
2005-03-15_move_to_horde_share.php pevious to the fix that Chuck
mentioned at about the same time.  After reading Chuck's email, I
upgraded again.  I checked my bookmarks and my categories were all
restored but I lost all my bookmarks.  I restored my bookmarks from a
backup that I had made before updating.  I ran the script again and it
seemed to function perfectly and again I got my categories but no
bookmarks and this time no error messages either.

Maybe I missed something, any suggestions?

Thanks, ed