[trean] Re: 2005-03-15_move_to_horde_share.php still didn't do what I expected.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Thu Mar 17 02:57:47 PST 2005

Quoting Ben Chavet <ben at horde.org>:

>> I'm afraid to even answer.  I've got to be doing something wrong.
>> First I just tried the 2005-03-16_fix_parents.php script.  No cigar.
>> So I went to my backup and installed the old data, ran the
>> 2005-03-15_move_to_horde_share.php and then had categories but no
>> bookmarks so I ran 2005-03-16_fix_parents.php and no change, no errors.
>>  Did I miss something?  The good part is that I have a backup of all
>> but one bookmark :)
>
> Out of curiosity, what database are you using?  I'm using postgres, and
> the latest datatree changes made my bookmarks dissappear from the
> display...but my categories are still there.  I haven't figured out why
> that is, or if it just me, though.

Ben,

The good and the bad news seem to be the same.  No, you are not the
only one, I can not see my bookmarks, I can see my categories and I´m
using mysql not postgres.

I wonder if they are working for anyone.  I'm thinking seriously of
just rolling back trean and the data to the previous state.  What are
the advantages of these changes?  They seem to use more space in the
data base.  I have always wondered why trean doesn't have it's own
table but I'm sure there is a master plan that I don't understand.

Thanks,

ed