[trean] I can't seem to create new categories en a new head installation of trean.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Jul 6 17:54:34 PDT 2005

When I try to create new categories en a new head installation of trean
that I am configuring.

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type PEAR_Error as array in
/usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Perms/datatree.php on line 97

I've got the same problem on some slightly older installations but I
thought I probably had some conflicts in the datatree but this is
brand-spanking new and the same.

Since no one else has seen or reported it, I've probably missed
something.  If you have any suggestions, I'd appreciate them.

Thanks,

ed