[trean] Most Recently Used

Nick Cole nick at cole2.com
Mon Aug 22 14:38:41 PDT 2005

Just installed Trean from CVS - looks good. I have imported my bookmarks
from another mysql based links manager which was obsolete. I wrote a
quick script to run through the old database and spit out a Netscape
format bookmarks.html file - happy to pass this on if useful.

However - the real reason for this note: why not use the click counts to
display the most recently used links in any given view - also say top 10
links from all categories in the top level view?

Nick.