[trean] Need authentication when adding a bookmark.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Thu Sep 22 05:03:34 PDT 2005

I've noticed a change for a while that when bookmarking a page using
the "Add to bookmarks" link that I always add to firefox, I now have to
authenticate for each bookmark, something that wasn't necessary before.
I am running today's head version of horde/trean with latest framwork
installed and all configuration files up to date, php5-5.0.5

Has anyone else seen this?  I've upgraded firefox several times in the
past few days, maybe that could be part of the problem and that I why I
hadn't mentioned it before, but I just tried the latest opera and it
does the same.

Thanks,

ed