[trean] Does a Horde script exist to cleanup orphaned horde_datatree_attributes?

Charles Montour charles at montour.net
Sun Apr 16 20:10:06 PDT 2006

THE SHORT OF IT:

Does the Horde team (in the bowels of the CVS tree) have a
horde_datatree_attributes cleanup SQL script that deletes orphaned entries?

Maybe a better question would be, do horde_datatree_attributes orphans really
matter?

THE LONG OF IT:

We had a problematic upgrade of trean from an '04 version to the new 0.1-CVS
version.  The upgrade scripts didn't do what we expected and the documentation
was kind of sketchy.  We did a dump of all the user's URL's and descriptions and
we're just going to script a reload using the new datatree schema.

We wanted to clean up the old schema data but inadvertantly blew away the
horde_attributes where group_uid = "trean.shares.trean" but not the affiliated
data in horde_datatree_attributes.

Thanks!

-Charles

Charles Montour