[trean] Export Errors

Sat Aug 12 15:43:01 PDT 2006

Cheers List,

first of all i have to say that trean is just what i was looking for =20
quite a long time! Until now i was storing my bookmarks in a single =20
bookmark.txt. ;-)

Importing my bookmarks is nearly straightforward. I just have to =20

But exporting my links from trean fails.

I always get an error:

Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in =20
/srv/www/htdocs/horde/trean/data.php on line 23

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by =20
(output started at /srv/www/htdocs/horde/trean/data.php:23) in =20
/srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Browser.php on line 980

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by =20
(output started at /srv/www/htdocs/horde/trean/data.php:23) in =20
/srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Browser.php on line 988

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by =20
(output started at /srv/www/htdocs/horde/trean/data.php:23) in =20
/srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Browser.php on line 994

After that comes my bookmarks as hyperlinks. Without sorting, just one =20
after another.
And no way of saving them.

Any option to get this working? Would be great!

Cheers Casa

I have:
Horde Applications

      * Horde: 3.1.2
      * Imp: H3 (4.1.2) (run Imp tests)
      * Kronolith: H3 (2.1.2)
      * Nag: H3 (2.1.1)
      * Trean: 0.1-cvs

PHP Version

      * View phpinfo() screen
      * View loaded extensions
      * PHP Version: 4.3.10
      * PHP Major Version: 4.3
      * PHP Minor Version: 10
      * PHP Version Classification: release
      * You are running a supported version of PHP.