[trean] New user

Aurélien Le Provost - Ribaltchenko aurelien at aurelp.fr.eu.org
Sat Nov 25 18:10:10 PST 2006

Hello everybody,

I picked a CVS snapshot of Trean and now use it. Thank you for your job,
otherwise I must code it myself. So I'm a new trean user, and maybe a
future developer (but not before a couple of months).

Can I ask you the state of development ? The localisation has some litte
problems, for exemple in the tools bar I have :
# Browse
# New Bookmark
# Reports
# Import/Export
# Déconnexion
but in the left menu the traduction in is ok.

I see also a minor bug when move a bootmark to another folder by edit
it :
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: set()
in /var/www/webmail/trean/edit.php on line 75

Furthermoren I  have some little suggestions : let the user rename his
bootmark name, maybe a new icon for "Browse" (not the same
than "Organisation/Bootmarks"), put an option for not put "http://" for
the input "Adress" of a new bootmark, put a  for add a bootmark in the
current folder, ...

Regards,
Aurélien.

--
http://www.aurelp.fr.eu.org
« Celui qui néglige le possible pour chercher l'impossible est un