[turba] Map attribute in the sources

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:08:46 -0500

Quoting Christian Couder <christian@alcove.fr>:

> I think there will be problem with this terminology if someone want to
> add another kind of object.

I think what I originally envisioned was that you'd add a different Source for
different kinds of objects. I mean, you're going to be searching different
kinds of objects differently; it's also likely that it'd make sense to put them
in seperate database tables. What you suggest might work, but it also makes the
config files _really_ complicated.

> It adds a few more levels but I think it's the right thing to do.

It's still possible that you're right, but I think we should keep the config
file simple if possible. Thoughts?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues