[turba] question about CVS version of Turba : editobject.php

Ronald Bootsman ronald@bootsman.net
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:43:32 +0100

I added the edit function to turba/templates/menu/menu.inc

<?php

/* Turba menu items */
Menu::printItem(Horde::applicationUrl('addobject.php'), _("Add"),
'add.gif');
Menu::printItem(Horde::applicationUrl('search.php'), _("Search"),
'search.gif');
Menu::printItem(Horde::applicationUrl('editobject.php'), _("Edit"),
'edit.gif');

I guessed that this should work, but...

Can you help me out?

Ronald Bootsman